Monday, October 22, 2012

Blog L♥vin'

First, I just wanna say na Please don't mind my Blog Header. HAHA I still can't figure out how to make one, that was just an experiment. Beautify ko na lang next time. HIHI 
I named my blog Anything Goes because i'm gonna be blogging just anything i want to. Anything i want to share and just anything that comes to my mind. It wasn't an original statement, It used to be a section in my fav Candy magazine. Dissolved na ang section na yun, pinalitan na nila. HAHA WHATEVER. 


OKAY. Let's go now to my post, Blog Lovin'. It's not about the site bloglovin.com, it's about the blog sites that i'm lovin'. :D puro love ang blog ko. LOLS Anyways, most of the blogs that i'm currently into are Fashion Blogs, Pero sad to say i wasn't blessed with good fashion sense. I'm just really amazed how these bloggers can dress themselves very well and just look ohh-so-stunning. 

                                                   Meet my fav Bloggers!



Uyyy ohh. Si Laureen Uy and Kryz Uy ohh. HAHA 

Laureen
(sister of the country's top celebrity stylist, Liz Uy)

Kryz
They are my favorite favorite (x2 talaga) fashion bloggers talaga, and they are the top 2 bloggers here in the Phils.! yay! I so love their style, the looks they can pull-off in every outfit, their personality (close?) and their giveaways! even if i haven't won ever since. HAHA I just don't know how they are related, all i know is that their blogpost are ahhhmazing! Uyyy ahh, you check their Blogs ahh. 

For Laureen Uy, www.breakmystyle.com 
For Kryz Uy, www.kryzuy.com 

Even if Laureen and Kryz are my favorite favorite, i also have other favorites. HAHA whatever. Check 'em out ^^

Patricia Prieto itspatriciaprieto.com



Camille Co itscamilleco.com



Lissa Kahayon www.lissakahayon.com




Alyssa Lapid alyssalapid.com




She's the daughter of Marjorie Barretto and the Brother of Zoren Legaspi.

Tricia Gosingtian blog.triciagosingtian.com



The sisters Verniece And Vern Enciso 


Pia Alviola piaalviola.com
This pretty little girl is from Pontevedra too! :) Love her style <3

Nicole Andersson nicoleandersson.blogspot.com

Divine Lee www.divinemlee.com
Ang dami kong tawa everytime i check her blog. Baklang-bakla! HAHA Divine is like the Queen of all Beckys.. HAHA pero she's not gay hah. She is a LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) Ambassador. I like her because she really fights for the rights of her gay friends. I also have lots of gay friends. It also hurts me when people judge them and make them feel unacceptable. Gay's make the world HAPPY. HAHA I just love it how they can make me laugh until my stomach hurts. :)) 

 These fashion bloggers also post about events, the concert's they've been to, and the places they went to and the must have's and the must try's. HAHA  

Wait, wait, wait.. There's more.. HAHA WHATEVER If girls have great fashion sense, hindi naman papatalo ang mga BOYS. HAHA  
Robbie Becroft www.robbieoffduty.com
I've got one word for him, HANDSOME :)

Victor Basa victorbasa.net
(walang kinalaman dyan si Ateng katabi hah) He owns the Heart lang naman of
 Mamang Divine
ohh, diba? :p


David Guison davidguison.com


Wait, wait, wait, there's more Part 2! HAHA Enough of Fashion Blogs,
 lifestyle blogs naman. 

Saab Magalona! 
www.spellsaab.com
She is the daughter of the Late Francis Magalona! yooow! 
one thing i like about her is she's also a Belieber! (Justin Bieber fan)
I. JUST. LOVE. HER. BLOG. PERIOD. 


Bianca Gonzales
 www.iamsuperbianca.com
She is actually my inspiration why i made blog. chos! I love her blog posts. It's always full of sense. Very informative and very inspiring. :D 



Nikki Gil 
giltheworld.blogspot.com
She haven't updated her blog now kasi raw super busy siya, but ang dami ko ring tawa sa blog niya. As in. :) 

P.S. Pasensya na kayo kung konti lang ang alam kong blog. HAHA Pero really, these blogs are the best, coming from me. Go check check check. HIHI 

No comments:

Post a Comment